In accordance with the mission statement of CPEG, to (i) foster excellence and collaboration in research and education among its members and (ii) promote excellence in clinical care and advocacy for the patients served by its members, the Scientific Committee is responsible to develop, organize and conduct the CPEG Annual Scientific Meeting.
The Scientific Committee adheres to the following guidelines to choose oral and poster presentations:
- Only abstracts submitted before the deadline will be considered for presentation.
- Only abstracts submitted on the appropriate CPEG abstract submission form will be considered.
- Oral presentations will be reserved for trainees or for staff in their first year of practice.
- Staff from CPEG are welcome to submit abstracts, but they will be given poster presentations.
If an individual submits two abstracts and both qualify for an oral presentation, then only one will be chosen for an oral to provide more trainees with the opportunity for an oral presentation.
Past meetings with links to meeting programs:
- 2021: online, organized by Toronto
- 2020: Winnipeg
- 2019: Ottawa
- 2018: Vancouver
- 2017: Hamilton
- 2016: Edmonton
- 2015: Halifax
- 2014: Montréal
- 2013: Québec City
- 2012: Winnipeg
- 2011: Toronto
- 2010: Calgary
- 2009: Ottawa
- 2008: Vancouver
- 2007: London
Next meeting: February 25–26, 2021 online, hosted by Toronto. For more information, click here.