- Click here for the CPEG Fellowship Application Process information for 2023–2024 (members only).
- Click here to begin a new fellowship application for 2023–2024 (members only).
- Please note that the deadline for submission of the fellowship applications is Tuesday, November 1, 2022 at 11:59 PM PST, with no exceptions! You should receive a confirmatory email from email@example.com within a few seconds.
- For any issues regarding the fellowship applications, please email Dr. Preetha Krishnamoorthy.
The Canadian Pediatric Endocrine Group (CPEG) Fellowship Program was established to promote the development of Pediatric Endocrinology in Canada. The first fellowship was awarded in 1992. Since that time, fellowships have been awarded annually. Given the current funding climate, the Fellowship awards are now 1 year in duration and typically 1 or 2 are granted per academic year to senior trainees. Fellowship funds can be used for diabetes-, endocrine- or bone-related research. CPEG has been able to continuously offer this program because of the strong support of our partners in industry, who support this program through unrestricted grants to CPEG.
The CPEG Fellowship Committee acknowledges, on behalf of its membership, the support of:
- 2022–2023: Eli Lilly, Ultragenyx, Novo Nordisk, EMD Serono, Pfizer, Ipsen
- 2020–2021: Eli Lilly, Ultragenyx, Novo Nordisk, EMD Serono, Pfizer
- 2019–2020: Eli Lilly, Sandoz, Ultragenyx
- 2018–2019: EMD Serono
- 2017–2018: Eli Lilly, EMD Serono, Sandoz, Pfizer
- 2016–2017: Eli Lilly, EMD Serono, Sandoz, Novo Nordisk
Terms of reference:
For a copy of the CPEG Fellowship Terms of Reference for 2023–2024, click here.
For a copy of the CPEG Fellowship Reviewer Assessment Form for 2023–2024, click here.
The recipients of the 2022 CPEG Fellowship Award are (from left to right) Dr. Krista Oei, Dr. Tracey Dyer, Dr. Matthew Feldman, and Dr. Kristina Pabedinskas.
Past recipients of the CPEG Fellowship Award:
- 1992: Dr. Margaret Lawson
- 1993: Dr. Margaret Lawson, Dr. Angelo Simone
- 1994: Dr. Shane Taback, Dr. Angelo Simone
- 1995: Dr. Cherie Vaz, Dr. Shane Taback, Dr. Elizabeth Cummings
- 1996: Dr. Jill Hamilton, Dr. Elizabeth Sellers, Dr. Elizabeth Cummings
- 1997: Dr. Jill Hamilton, Dr. Elizabeth Sellers, Dr. Elizabeth Cummings
- 1998: Dr. Jacqueline Curtis, Dr. Jill Hamilton
- 1999: Dr. Jacqueline Curtis, Dr. Jill Hamilton
- 2000: Dr. Constadina Panagiotopoulos, Dr. Carol Huang
- 2001: Dr. Constadina Panagiotopoulos, Dr. Suzanne Stock
- 2002: Dr. Preetha Krishnamoorthy, Dr. Paul Zimakas, Dr. Rebecca McEachern
- 2003: Dr. Preetha Krishnamoorthy, Dr. Helen Bui
- 2004: Dr. Meranda Nakhla, Dr. Judith Simoneau-Roy
- 2005: Dr. Meranda Nakhla, Dr. Isabelle Chapodos, Dr. Mary Jetha
- 2006: Dr. Brandy Wicklow, Dr. Shazhan Amed
- 2007: Dr. Brandy Wicklow, Dr. Teresa Pinto, Dr. Bojana Babic, Dr. Johnny Deladoëy
- 2008: Dr. Ann Marie Sbrocchi, Dr. Patricia Olivier, Dr. Teresa Pinto
- 2009: Dr. Rayzel Shulman, Dr. Patricia Olivier, Dr. Thomas Édouard, Dr. Stefanie Runge-Wildi, Dr. Constantine Saaman
- 2010: Dr. Ereny Bassilious, Dr. Jonathan Wasserman, Dr. Yonatan Yeshayahu, Dr. Sarah Tsai
- 2011: Dr. Maude Millete, Dr. Jonathan Wasserman, Dr. Caroline Zuidwijk, Dr. Michal Cohen
- 2012: Dr. Jennifer Harrington, Dr. Tal Oron, Dr. Paola Luca, Dr. Munier Nour, Dr. Despoina Manousaki
- 2013: Dr. Karin Winston, Dr. Coralie LeBicq, Dr. Andrea Ens, Dr. Brenden Hursh, Dr. Isabelle Rousseau-Nepton
- 2014: Dr. Despoina Manousaki, Dr. Isaac Levy
- 2015: Dr. Lyne Chiniara, Dr. Sanjukta Basak, Dr. Katherine Verbeeten
- 2016: Dr. Colleen Nugent, Dr. Nicole Coles, Dr. Katherine Pundyk
- 2017: Dr. Colleen Nugent, Dr. Shai Fuchs
- 2018: Dr. Julia Sorbara
- 2019: Dr. Behdad Navabi, Dr. Alexander Chesover
- 2020: Dr. Hannah Geddie, Dr. Jennifer Ladd, Dr. Maria-Elena Lautatzis, Dr. Alexa Marr
- 2021: Dr. Funmbi Babalola, Dr. Mary Jiang
- 2022: Dr. Krista Oei, Dr. Tracey Dyer, Dr. Matthew Feldman, Dr. Kristina Pabedinskas