CPEG Meeting Travel Grants
The CPEG Meeting Travel Grants are designed to assist individuals from low- or lower middle–income countries with connections to a CPEG member to participate in the CPEG Annual Scientific Meeting. Up to two grants will be awarded per year.
- Applicants should be a nurse working in pediatric endocrinology, or a resident/fellow or early- to mid-career faculty member in pediatric endocrinology from a low- or lower middle–income country (based on World Bank list).
- Applicants should be known to and sponsored by a CPEG member in good standing.
- Submission of an abstract is required for residents/fellows and is preferred, but not required, for nurses. Case reports are acceptable abstracts.
- Submission should include the applicant’s CV, the applicant's abstract and a letter of support from the sponsoring CPEG member.
- Application materials should be submitted to Dr. Beth Cummings, Chair, CPEG Scientific Committee (email@example.com).
- Free registration to the CPEG Annual Scientific Meeting.
- Free shared accommodation.
- Travel support of up to $600. It is anticipated that this will not cover the entire cost, but will defray the travel cost.
- Deadline for the 2019 meeting is September 10, and acceptances will be decided by September 30, 2018.
- To be made by the Chair, CPEG Scientific Committee and the Abstract Review Committee.
- Decisions will be made based on the quality of the application and the level of need.
- Typically one CPEG member may sponsor one application.
- In the event of more applications than sponsorships available, the number of past sponsorships by the CPEG member will be considered.